- M.A. (Official) Humanistic and Social Studies - Thomistic Studies, Abat Oliba University, Barcelona, Spain (pending)
- M.P.A. Management, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College, New York, NY, 2009.
- M.A. Religious Studies, St. Joseph's Seminary, Yonkers, NY, 2003.
- B.A. Economics, City College of New York, NY, 1991.
- Fellow, Adler-AquinasInstitute (AAI)
- International Etienne Gilson Society (IEGS)
- Lyceum Institute
- Pi Alpha Alpha - National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration, 2008.